martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

Autumn Love


The weather is getting colder & I love it!

Well October & November have being really crazy.

Met a guy pretty good lucking & tall which be alive me, it's quite hard to find in México,haha(average size for males is 1.70m).  & start spending a lot time together, watching movies, going out. it's was great.  But something change for him & he said that he wasn't feeling ready for an actual/serious relationship...

To be honest it did feel bad at the moment, I did like him a lot, but it was what it was.

December is no close now, & I feel really exited to spend Christmas back in México( it's been 3 years since I last spender here). Want to try the food, drink Ponche, eat Tamales, Buñuelos & maybe some exiting news for the end of the year. :)

Gonna leave here the two video that I made during this two months, hope you enjoy.

October
http://vimeo.com/111111698

November
http://vimeo.com/112646784

Thanks for reading - Sofia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario