domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

Things I Like & Wish list Sunday !

Things I Like:

I Discovered that we got Boba Tea House where I live. So I've being going twice this week to get one. I have onyl tried Mango Green tea &  Honey Dew Green tea, they are just delicous ! 
Too Cute! 
This show has being on the aire for a long time but I just start watching it, and it's just lovely to get away from everything and just watch this adorable creatures.



Whis List! 



1-Really want to get the Bb prête à poudre for help my oily hair.
2- I'm a really fan of The Sims, so I want the check out the new one.
3- Love Sofia Coppola's movies, and The Bling Ring was not the exception.
4-  I just thing it's really important to get Wreck this Journal.

Thanks for reading. :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario