viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Boba ! :D


































Hey There! 

Yes I took that photo from my Instagram, gonna try to post the origanel here better.

On Tuesday I started my new semester of college. Had to start in a new classroom, meaning new classmates to avoid (haha joke), kinda cool to get to meet new classmates.

So today it's Thursday and we finally had our English class, which was  extremely disappointing. The teacher was pretty cool & actually optimistic, simply I found it pretty boring because I saw those lessons loooooong time ago (barely 6 years).

Really hope the lessons get more interesnting to me, guess that will depend more on me ;) 

At noon went with my Mom to the mall, and bought that delicious  Mango Boba Green tea!

Thanks for reading Sofia.
currently listening to; The Band – The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - 2000 - Remaster

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario